welcome to the world of SMP Global
Project Cargo Solutions
All offered services, can be tailored to suit your company’s needs, in order to have a smooth operation during the execution. It is important to us to understand your needs in order to tailor the right solution that will fit.
- Vessel & Aircraft chartering (LOLO / FOFO / RORO)
- Heavy Lifting
- Transportation for over-dimensional, heavy load with or without Police escort e.g. Tunnel Boring Machines / Power Plant & Oil and Gas equipment / ….
Sea Freight Solutions
SMP Global team have a long history in leveraging the strong carrier relationships, in offering to our customers with a flexible, reliable and secure ocean freight solutions. Our capabilities to connect with other services – air freight, multimodal & cross-border transportation or customs brokerage.
Our people understand the world from customers’ perspective, is our concept to work forward to support them and their business from finding the best logistical options.
Air Freight Solutions
International forwarding is a balancing act between cost, time and environmental concerns. That is the many reasons companies choose SMP Global for cost effective and fast delivery of their cargo.
Our customers are confident with SMP strategic alliances around the world, giving the flexibility to choose from a wide variety of seamless air and ocean freight service options tailored to the precise needs, complete with end-to-end visibility.
Our storage solutions that are being offered, can be customized in multi ways.
In total we have the following facilities.
- est 20,000 sqft Warehouse (Jurong Area)
- est 8,000 sqft of Warehouse (Tuas Area)
- est 100,000 sqft Open Storage (Tuas Area)
Cross Border Solutions
Cross border trucking is a ever growing important service in Singapore. It facilitates many businesses from trading, fabrication to manufacturing and a lot more other industries.
It is a cheaper and faster option comparing to ocean & air freight services. Unfortunate, due to the increase of over sized cargo accidents in the past, strict cargo dimensions limits were put into place by ICA Singapore, based on a consultancy study.
Value Added Solutions
- In-house AutoCAD Drawings (lifting plans | trailer configurations)
- Refurbishment & rebuilding of machines
- Crating and shrink wrapping
- Marine insurance coverage
- Cleaning and painting of machines
- Welding services with certified welders
- Fabrication of parts